Are there refunds?
There are no refunds and/or exchanges. All sales are final.
Can I leave tickets at Will Call?
Yes! Will Call will be located on-site at Conway Farms Golf Club. Location and hours will be determined at a later date. Please check back for more information.
Are there Junior discounts?
Juniors 16 and under will be admitted FREE any day of the week, Monday through Sunday, when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Are there Military Discounts?
Those displaying a valid military ID for active or retired military personnel receive FREE admission any day of the tournament. Offer not valid for family or friends of military personnel. Visit the Tickets & Will Call office on-site at Conway Farms to receive your ticket.
Can I leave the tournament and then come back on the same day?
No, there will be no re-entry to the grounds of the BMW Championship. If you leave the grounds, you must have a full ticket to return back in.
Is there handicap accessible areas?
Yes, handicap parking is available for those who have the proper state issued credentials visible. A parking attendant will direct those vehicles to the appropriate lots. There are also handicap accessible viewing areas throughout the course (locations TBD).
Where can I park?
Please check back later for more information.
What items are prohibited?
The following items are prohibited from Conway Farms Golf Club:
• (*) All personal electronics to include TV’s, hand held games, MP3 players, IPODS and other electrical devices. Regarding the mobile device policy please see the question: "Can I bring a mobile device?"
• Outside food or beverages, bikes, coolers, ladders, signs, banners, back packs, metal spiked golf shoes, and oversized chairs with arm rests.
• Weapons will not be allowed regardless of permit.
• Dogs and other pets
• Cameras (only allowed on practice rounds, Monday-Wednesday).
(*) All patrons will go through a security checkpoint and metal detectors. Those individuals with a prohibited item will be required to check them at the tech check before entering, or asked to return items to their car.
Can I bring a mobile device?
A mobile device is a device that can Send/Receive Calls and/or a device that can Send/Receive Data. The policy is:
• Device must be on silent at all times
• Calls may be placed or received in PGA TOUR approved "designated areas" only
• Designated areas are called "cell phone zones"
• Audio, Video and Photography policies are unchanged
• No audio or video capture is permitted at any time
• No still photography is permitted at any time during competition rounds
• Permissible data transfer will be consistent with current media regulations
• Data use (e.g., texting, email, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated areas
• Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when QUIET PLEASE paddles are raised)
Can I bring a camera?
Cameras will only be allowed during practice rounds, Monday-Wednesday of the tournament week. They will not be permitted on tournament days Thursday-Sunday.
When will my order get sent?
Physical tickets will all be sent out in July 2013. You will be e-mailed prior to tickets getting sent out.
Where can I get autographs?
Autographs may be requested and given at the player’s convenience during the practice rounds only, Monday, September 9 – Wednesday, September 11. Places typically good for autographs are the practice putting green and driving range areas.
Who compiles the field?
The BMW Championship will consist of the top 70 PGA TOUR FedExCup Playoff points leaders, based on their place upon completion of the Deutsche Bank tournament. The Top 70 will play all four days without a cut.